- A large pool (only swimming trunks or swimming shorts allowed)
- Wi-Fi available on the pitches, in rentals and in common areas (cards on sale at the bar)
- The bar/ice cream shop is open from 8 am to 11 pm in July and August, offering snacks for lunch and dinner as well as seated dining in the evening.
- Outdoor fitness area
- Bread (July/August)
- Games (billiard, table football, etc.)
- Communal barbecues
- Boules court
- Baby-changing facilities
- Shower blocks with separate toilets
- Washing-machine – iron and ironing board available to borrow
- Large shower/toilet block with a bathroom for babies, child toilet, shower for people with impaired mobility.
- Service area for camper vans – free to use for those staying at the campsite.
Sustainable development facilities:
Water: a pressure reducer has been installed.
Energy: low-energy light bulbs are used throughout the campsite.
Waste: a recycling system is in use. Bags are available to collect recyclable packaging.